Browser-Based Asteroids-clone Video Game
- requestAnimationFrame / cancelAnimationFrame — which keeps the game frame-rate flowing nicely even as many Space Rocks and UFOs are threatening your existence.
- Asynchronous code — a nice bit of async function and await / Promise usage!
- JS Classes — including plenty of encapsulation, inheritance, static variables and such
- Game-pad support — in addition to keyboard controls, I used the standard JS gamePad object to implement Xbox (or similar controller) support
- Sound — without any extra files, but rather using audioCtx oscillator features
CSS / SVG Features
- Animation — CSS animation of fills, strokes, etc.
- SVG Symbol and Def — for maximum re-use via SVG use.