Trolltech has released (or, pre-released) the Qt Eclipse Integration Download already. Some of the features already included (quoted from Trolltech's site) are:
- Wizards for creating new Qt projects, and importing existing Qt projects
- Graphical editor for the project files (.pro) used by the Qt cross-platform makefile generator qmake
- Integrated Qt Designer GUI layout and forms editor
- Integrated Qt resource editor
- Integrated Qt reference documentation
The Qt cross-platform widget set and development framework (now at version 4.3) is quite powerful. I recently downloaded their free / open-source version, and compiled and evaluated some of their demonstration applications, and they were nothing short of amazing. The whole cross-platform thing (Linux, Apple OS-X, Windows) really has me interested. I've traditionally built software that runs only on Windows, but I am more and more considering making the shift to supporting Linux and OS-X when I develop applications. Sure, there will be a learning curve, but I think it will be worth it. And, with this new Eclipse IDE integration, I am more psyched than ever about giving this a go!